A Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring and expanding strategic customers to continue to fuel our rapid growth. This role is focused on the largest and most innovative clients across key verticals including Entertainment, Retail, Travel, and Media. The role necessitates experienced SaaS sales professionals who have a knack for executive level conversations, navigating complex organizations, and on-site presentations. We look for individuals who strive to truly understand their customers' challenges and goals so that they can articulate business value and quantifying business impact.
- Work alongside a Business Development Representative to build and execute against a territory plan to build pipeline in your territory
- Quarterback opportunities from open to close, pulling in the appropriate technical and business resources along the way
- Accurately forecast opportunities to enable predictability in our revenue goals
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- A track record of exceeding $1M+ annual quotas
- Experience closing $100K+ deals
- Passionate about technology
- Knowledgeable about our space
- Marketing Technology industry a plus
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company that provides the world’s most successful brands with the tools they need to ingest and model marketing data into meaningful insights. Our team of data scientists and marketing analysts works with marketers to build a customized internal data platform used across the organization for data analysis, benchmarking, internal collaboration, and more.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.