Operam is currently hiring for a Data Science Product Manager. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of products that are changing the way the entertainment industry works.
With data at the core of our product we are looking for someone with a level of understanding of data modeling, data infrastructure, statistics and machine learning. It goes beyond understanding the results of experiments and reading dashboards — it requires a deep appreciation for what is possible and what will soon be possible by taking full advantage of the flow of data. It is also important to know that data, models, and outputs aren't enough - as a product manager, you need to convert these components back into features that drive Operam's strategy. We are looking for a great collaborator with a broad range of skills - you can not only understand machine learning and data platforms but also talk user experience with designers, technology with developers and strategy with executive leadership.
You will work with a smart, passionate and dedicated team working on different areas like sentiment analysis, topic modeling, script mining and optimization algorithms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features that will help to drive Operam's strategy.
- Work cross-functionally and with the business, product, engineering, and research teams to create product platforms and features based on data-driven decisions.
- Coordinating with engineering and research teams to understand resource availability, development activities and milestones, and dependencies between teams and products.
- Develop, document, and maintain clear business process roadmaps, work flows, and data maps.
- Help define additional features and tools across our targeting and measurement products to serve our customers.
- Work with business development and marketing to evaluate new markets for insights beyond the digital marketing space. Incubate strategic opportunities within those verticals.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Math related discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience working in tech company on product management or data science position.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of machine learning packages such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and NLTK.
- Broad knowledge of cloud SaaS markets and products.
- Hands-on experience with distributed data pipelines, data processing, and database storage.
- High degree of critical thinking, visioning, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong project, time management, and team collaboration skills.
- A track record of collaboration across teams (sales, marketing, client services) to ensure product success in the marketplace.
Operam combines the best and brightest engineers, media professionals, creatives, and data scientists into one full-service agency, offering the first, truly holistic approach to advertising. Operam provides a seamless process from creative production to analytics, by leveraging a continuous feedback loop of actionable insights to maximize investments.
Operam is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.