Operam is currently seeking an experienced and extremely driven sales person who is excited about how technology is changing the way marketers should be thinking about their advertising and media budgets. They appreciate quality creative, the analysis of data, and can confidently bring in new prospective business into a whole new world of marketing.
- Develops a deep understanding of Operam’s capabilities and how that translates clearly, honestly, and effectively to new business prospects
- Strategic prospecting of the right type of client by recognizing the gaps in the marketplace that Operam’s capabilities could fill
- Bring in and manage a consistent stream of relevant leads by targeting, tracking, and reporting progress
- Qualifying and coordinating the RFI and RFP process, from soliciting, receiving, and answering strategically
- Organizing pitches and coordinate a successful pitch with the Media leadership team
- Setting targets for sales and client/agency support
- Maximizing revenue
- Managing and leading creation of all sales documents including communications, pitch templates, proposals, etc., while keeping the Head of Marketing and Director of Accounts involved
- Identifying industry opportunities that would be good connection points for key people within Operam
- Anticipate and communicate needs of clients (and when they change) to the right people
- 7+ years’ experience working in an advertising agency environment, with a minimum of 3 of those being in an outside sales capacity supporting a media department
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Possesses a strong knowledge of the LA (primary) and NYC (secondary) markets with respect to digital and social media advertising
- Robust knowledge and understanding of media campaign sales
- Experience in presenting and selling the opportunities with a new client
- Possesses a strong "Rolodex" of prospective clients and network to immediately leverage
- Comfortable in proactively identifying potential new clients and targeting them with concise and effective sales techniques.
- Proven experience in motivating a team around a big idea
- Naturally ambitious and driven to close a deal
- Strong digital media and social media marketing experience
- Has interest in new technologies and opportunities outside of traditional media and advertising
Operam combines the best and brightest engineers, media professionals, creatives, and data scientists into one full-service agency, offering the first, truly holistic approach to advertising. Operam provides a seamless process from creative production to analytics, by leveraging a continuous feedback loop of actionable insights to maximize investments.
Operam is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.