Opentrons is seeking to hire a talented Sales Recruiter. This role will be responsible for creating a strong pipeline of top talent to fill roles in our growing sales team. This is a great opportunity not only to recruit quality candidates but to help build out the recruiting function and candidate experience. The ideal person for this role should have a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and be excited by the prospect of hunting through candidates to find the truly exceptional people. We are a growth stage start-up with plans to double in size in the next year, and this role will be a key part of our success. This is a role for someone who wants to help shape a truly diverse team that will have an enormous impact on how life-science is done around the world.
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for our sales; source, screen, interview and hire candidates.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various recruiting avenues (linkedin, angelist, etc…).
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals for our sales team.
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower informed decision-making.
- Build and execute targeted sourcing strategies in adherence with our internal standards.
- Help optimize current recruiting processes and ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout each of your interview processes.
- Establish sourcing strategies that excite and engage candidates.
- Partner closely with HR and Sales team to execute tasks that improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our recruiting process
- 2-3 years full cycle sales recruiting experience, in house, or in an agency setting required
- Proven track record of sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates
- Ability to do cold outreach, set meetings, and build relationships
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Experience recruiting for a growing tech company strongly preferred
- Experience researching and launching ATS
- Experience recruiting and growing a SDR & Sales Executive team