OpenSpace is a young and rapidly growing company started by three veteran tech founders and engineers with multiple exits under their belt. OpenSpace's sales leadership has deep experience in construction and understands how to bring technology to the built world. We are changing the way teams think about documenting their projects by creating “Google Street Views” through a seamless and automated process of using 360 cameras that sit on your hardhat and go along for the ride.
We expect you to be hyper-competitive, have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be explaining the value of OpenSpace to prospects and above all closing deals at a rapid clip. You will deploy a variety of sales methodologies, including onsite visits to construction sites (woo!), video calls, emails - whatever is best for our customer to communicate their needs to us.
The company is based out of San Francisco, but the position can be located remotely.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. We expect you to hunt and close.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Maintain and grow a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects to accurately forecast and hit sales goals
- Work with our customer success team to provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication and create upsell opportunities
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales plans
- Experience in construction, specifically construction technology sales
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other selling tools
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically and to own issues
Why you should work with us
- We'll trust you to do things right
- Lots of growth potential: you are joining us as we scale up
- You'll feel satisfied that you're delivering something that people love
- We are working on something awesome!
About the founders
Jeevan Kalanithi, the CEO, sold his first company, Sifteo, to 3D Robotics, where he became the President. 3D Robotics, a 200+ person company, launched a drone which made $45M in its first year. Philip DeCamp, the CTO, was most recently a machine vision Research Scientist at MIT, where he completed his PhD (and Masters, and BS). Michael Fleischman, Chief Scientist, started a company, Bluefin Labs, which specialized in analysis of massive amounts of video; Bluefin became one of Twitter's largest acquisitions. Michael’s PhD is also in machine vision from MIT.