Position: Testing Analyst
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 18 Months W2 Contract
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
- POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL EXPERIENCE.
- Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in testing large, distributed systems.
- Experience should include two (2) years in PTC system testing;
- Four (4) years of experience in preparing system documentation, test plans, or test procedures;
- Experience in application of structured systems engineering or development processes, including test planning and test execution;
- Experience in working with customers on requirements, testing, and system documentation, with demonstrated skills in customer interaction;
- Strong written and verbal English skills, with ability to generate complex technical documents;
- Experience presenting technical plans or speaking on technical topics to project teams, business stakeholders or other groups as required;
- Experience conducting quality reviews of documents (business requirements, system requirements, etc.) throughout the project life cycle prior to sign off;
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and multiple technologies;
- Ability to work independently or with cross functional teams as required; and
- Experience working with HP ALM for functions such as requirements traceability, test planning, automated test execution, or configuration management.
- Understanding of Railroad Operational Processes as it relates to Locomotive, Signal, Communication Processes, Train Dispatching, Telecom, Signal, and understanding of General Code of Operating Rules
- Experience with message-based systems testing.
Education or Certification Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering (commensurate work experience may be considered as a substitute)
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.