Job Role : IBM DataPower Administrator
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: Long Term
- Overall technical experience in DataPower administration
- Experience in IBM DataPower XI52 and WebSphere 8.x+ architectures
- Experience in AIX/Linux systems administration, networking, storage and security concepts
- Understanding of Middleware architecture and working knowledge with various middleware application servers integration.
- Good knowledge on Network concepts and F5 Load balancers
- Has experience in Performance tuning
- Working knowledge on SSL certificates implementation
- Solid understanding of J2EE application deployment patterns and n-tier architectures
- Some J2EE coding experience, along with XSLT and complex/reusable application architectures
- Understanding of SOA and web services and their deployment in DataPower
- Planning and designing Middleware Software, including installation and upgrades, patching, documentation,
- Process maintenance and security/data protection.
- Proactively monitoring and fine tuning very large systems and using tools like Tivoli.
- Security/performance monitoring, issue escalation and resolution, systems engineering, administration, security documentation, and strategic technical planning.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.