Position: BPM Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 1 Year
Developer with 5 - 7 years of work experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
In the role of an hands on application developer the resource will be actively working on enhancements and fixes in these areas. In the role of L3 Support the resource will be working closely with the users in resolving issues and answering questions.
- As a passionate hands-on programmer spend time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
- Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues.
- Work collaboratively in a global setting.
Primary Skills / Must have
- At least 5 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing complex coaches, coach views.
- Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
- Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
- XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to technical manage a team and have conversation with business stakeholders
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.