Job Title: IT ETL Developer
Job Location: PA - Canonsburg
Job Type: Direct Hire
# of openings: 1
Quick Update: 23Oct2017: We are still looking for a good candidate for this role.
Brief Job Description: The ETL/ODI Developer’s role is to strategically design, write, test and implement database extract, transform and load application software. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This individual must ensure high performing application code that enforces data integrity by applying ETL design best practices, query performance tuning, and software error handling. S/he is also responsible for defining standards and compiling to existing standards in the development of both database applications and data integration efforts. Above all, this individual makes certain that the database design and coding solutions meet our business objectives while establishing and maintaining a high level of user trust and confidence. This individual must also demonstrate a willingness to work with and mentor associates of varying levels of technical expertise within the organization.
· At least five (5) years experience developing, supporting and maintaining real-time and batch data migration applications
· At least three(3) years experience developing with Oracle ODI software
· At least two(2) years experience extracting from OLTP and loading into data warehouse
· Experience administering Oracle ODI software
· Understanding of the Oracle database architecture, solid theoretical knowledge of relational database techniques and data warehouse structures
· Experience with real-time data capture with a preference to GoldenGate
· Experience with a data quality tool with a preference to EDQ, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality
· Proficient Oracle PL/SQL and SQL coding skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
· Proficient Oracle SQL performance tuning and optimization skills
· Experience with batch job development and scheduling with a preference to Tidal
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; good interpersonal skills
· Ability to weigh various suggested technical solutions against the original business needs and choose the most cost-effective solution
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Keen attention to detail and ability to access impact of design changes prior to implementation
firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone: 248-480-8189
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.