Job Title: Identity Analyst - Active Directory
Job Location: Issaquah, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Identity and Access Management Services Group is responsible for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees, and vendors with the capability to support cloud and on-prem application services. These componentized services utilize a hybridized architectural approach consisting of multi-platform and multi-prem methods to provide a wide range of capabilities for users and web services. These are all designed to integrate legacy with modernized services to create a seamless single sign-on/sign-off experience for the company.
· 3+ years experience in operating Enterprise-scale Identity Management Infrastructures.
· Strong knowledge of technologies such as: Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, Federation Services, Provisioning, GPO configuration.
· Strong Windows Server skills; patching and update processes.
· Understanding of PAM - Privileged Account Management.
· Familiar with Virtualization.
· Familiarity with WebSphere, TDS and DB2 helpful.
· Knowledge of associated industry protocol standards such as: OAuth, OpenID, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos
· Proven ability to manage to priorities and timelines.
· Good understanding of design/development methodologies.
· Broad Knowledge in associated Infrastructure services and concepts that rely on networking protocols, authentication mechanisms, encryption methods, and security concepts.
· Design, Build and Deploy experience with an understanding of the following concepts: high availability, load balancing, firewalls, topology models, performance testing, functional testing.
PREFERRED JOB SKILLS:
· SAP knowledge helpful
· Familiarity with Retail Industry compliance requirements (PCI, SOX, HIPPA)
· Linux knowledge helpful
· Must be able to work with application teams and assist in implementing and tuning services that are reliable, available and performing.
· Must track and trend metrics for continuous service improvement to include capacity, monitoring, auditing, growth, and maintenance.
· Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, detail-oriented, and possess a passion for excellence.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.