Major Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and documenting of .Net applications
- Developing, supporting and integrating a variety of financial and airline operations systems.
- Integrate data between operational systems and business reporting tools.
- Gather business requirements based on process analysis and user interviews to develop application specifications.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
- Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests.
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent education
- 4+ years professional experience working on both web and mobile applications.
- 4+ years’ experience developing in MS .NET targeting .Net MVC
- Experienced in Test Driven Development
- Experienced in SQL, ASP.Net, C#, TFS & IIS
- Familiarity with AngularJS, NoSQL databases and mobile aware design principles
- Experience with the full software life cycle.
- The proven ability to build code that conforms to a specified architecture, can be easily reused and well understood by other developers is essential.
- Ability to QA and document own code is essential
- Strong communication skills