Role: Sr. Java Developer
Location : Hartford, CT
Duration :Long term
- Strong Core Java programming skills ( 10+ years of industry experience)
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring)
- Experience in designing and supporting RESTful Web Services
- Experience and working knowledge of micro-services, such as Docker and Swarm
- Ability to use SQL, XML, JSON and UNIX
- Experience with automation Continuous Integration (CI) using Maven & Jenkins and sysadmin.
- TFS, MSBuild, Splunk, Rollbar, Docker, Vagrant are a plus.
- Good experience writing SQL code.
- Good Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as contribute to team efforts is required
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Venkat Manda
- firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone: 248-480-8189
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.