Openlogix is an IBM Premier Business Partner with a focus around Cloud, Enterprise Mobile, Application Integration, BigData and UX/UI. We are a value-added-reseller of IBM, Aamazon and Microsoft products. We also offer contingent & full-time staffing, project outsourcing, offshore services and managed services.
Position: Technical Recruiter
Position Type: Full-Time, 40 hours a week, Onsite in our HQ
Location: Wixom, Michigan (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan from Jan 2018)
Salary Range: Starts at $30k and depends on your experience. Plus commissions.
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid vacation, Medical, Dental, Life
Join our team for a fun-filled environment to work with our account managers to find the right talent for our own internal technical engineering team or for our clients needs.
- Solid Understanding of various Technical positions from IT testers, application developers to IT solutions architects.
- Knowledge of various technologies like: .NET, J2EE, PHP, Ruby, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, IBM technologies, Cloud technologies among others.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good People Skills, Proactive, Team Player & go-getter.
- A confident, engaging demeanor and great sense of humor
- Ability to draw on a solid recruiting network of candidates and business partners
- Must be well-organized and self-directed; able to perform duties with minimal direction
- A self-starter who can handle velocity and ambiguity
- A positive attitude is a must
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are also necessary.
- Solid experience in sourcing candidates using Linkedin, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, TalentBin, Stackoverflow among others.
Good to Have:
- Experience with one or more ATS solutions like ICIMS, Google Hire, Bullhorn, Workable, JobVite among others.
- Good understanding of Immigration rules.
- College Degree preferable
NOTE: Please no agencies or recruiters. We intend to fill this ourselves.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.