Openlogix is an IBM Premier Business Partner with a focus around Cloud, Enterprise Mobile, Application Integration, BigData and UX/UI. We are a value-added-reseller of IBM, Aamazon and Microsoft products. We also offer contingent & full-time staffing, project outsourcing, offshore services and managed services.
Position: Technology Services Sales Position, Jr.
Position Type: Full-Time, Onsite at our HQ
Location: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Salary Range: Starts at $35k and depends on your experience. Plus commissions.
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid vacation, Medical, Dental, Life
Join our team for a fun-filled environment to work with our account managers to sell IT services to companies in the "Michigan-Ohio-Illinois-Indiana" territory.
- Establish new client relationships, partnerships, and internal operations to identify needs, and implement solutions.
- Sell full range of solutions ranging from consulting, strategic staff augmentation (temporary contract staffing or full time staffing), and custom development.
- Drive revenue by formulating strategies and tactical sales initiatives to stimulate growth, and identifying areas of opportunity.
- Lead incremental business by forecasting sales volume and workforce requirements to drive repeatable and long term business.
- Maintain close working relationship with key client executives and managers to understand delivery issues, address concerns and maintain customer client satisfaction.
- Enable further development of the client base by improving existing engagements through the sale of additional solutions.
- Good understanding of selling IT services and software to mid-size to large accounts.
- Knowledge of various technologies like: Cloud, .NET, J2EE, PHP, Ruby, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, IBM technologies, technologies among others.
- Someone ready to make a lot of phone-calls and emails to do prospecting.
- Working with Technical recruiters and with technical delivery teams to ensure proper delivery of services to the accounts you manage.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Has to be extremely motivated to hunt for leads.
- Good People Skills, Proactive, Team Player & go-getter.
- A confident, engaging demeanor and great sense of humor
- Must be well-organized and self-directed; able to perform duties with minimal direction
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Experience in building long-term relationships with clients.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are also necessary.
- Experience with one or more CRM applications like HubSpot, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Netsuite is a must.
- Experience with coming up with Email Templates for emailing potential prospects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in doing the above is a plus.
Good to Have:
- College Degree preferable
- Knowledge of using HubSpot Sales Pro or Salesforce or similar is a plus.
NOTE: Please no agencies or 3rd party recruiters. We intend to fill this ourselves.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.