Position: ETL Developer
Location: Detroit, MI
Contract Duration: 14+ months (extensions possible)
Interview mode: WebEx or Face to Face
- Installations/Upgrade, Setup, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Informatica Software on RHEL UNIX and Oracle platform.
- Daily code migration in development/test/production environments.
- Development (proof of concept), maintenance & troubleshooting of complex Informatica code.
- Provide/review data integration solution (Quality Review for ETL design and ETL code) to application development/production teams
- Provide required support to ETL application development/production teams
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Minimum 5-10 years of IT experience with last 5 years of Data Warehouse ETL (Extract Transformation Load) Experience in RHEL UNIX and Oracle platform
- Minimum 5 years Informatica Admin experience using Informatica Integration Products [Informatica Power Center (PWC) and Power Exchange (PWX), Informatica cloud, Master Data Management ,Data Quality, Informatica Developer}
- Informatica 9.6.1 is required and Informatica 10.x is plus
- Strong Knowledge/Experience in Unix Platform:
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands on experience in shell script in RHEL/AIX UNIX Platform is required
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands on development experience in Oracle/DB2/SQL-Server DB Platform
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server required [hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries, tuning and explain plans]
- Experience with DB2 for mainframe is a mandatory.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.