Job Title: Data Solution Architect
Job Location: Issaquah, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Brief Job Description: The Data Solution Architect is responsible for executing on an end-to-end vision in partnership with overall Enterprise Architecture strategies. Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and communicating how logical design will translate into one or more physical designs, the Data Architect will partner with Enterprise Architecture, Business Analyst(s), Project Manager(s), and discrete data roles to deliver strategies that will manifest in the goals and objectives of tactical efforts. The selected candidate will define and communicate architectural decisions and/or issues related to data migration, modeling, quality/validation, mapping, governance, operations, etc as they align with solution architectures.
The Data Solution Architect is a senior level role and is responsible for training, mentoring, and guiding less senior team members in multiple data teams, in addition to the daily activities outlined above. The selected candidate will demonstrate technical mastery of information related activities as well as matured proficiency in soft skills such as communication, team partnering, credibility, and leadership.
· 7 years documented experience in logical and physical data architecture, design, and development
· 3 years documented experience in a data architect role on a variety of large-scale projects
· Demonstrated experience leading architectural decisions that promote partnership between several disparate data teams
· Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
· Knowledge of relational and dimensional modeling structures
· Knowledge and/or experience with service-oriented architecture entities and frameworks
· Knowledge of entity relationships
· Extensive experience with disciplined software development lifecycle
· Experience overseeing work of less experienced data modelers
· Thorough knowledge of multi-platform database commands
· Knowledge of database performance/tuning/measurement, as well as user access and data manipulation
Preferred job skills:
· Working knowledge with documented experience in some or all of the following areas is recommended:
· SAP on HANA DB and/or Oracle
· BOBJ, BW, and HANA Data Studio
· Hadoop/HDFS using Cloudera platform
· Enterprise level physical and logical data warehousing and operational data stores
· CDI, CBIP, CDMP or other professional data certifications preferred
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
- Venkat Manda
- firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone: 248-480-8189
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.