Position: Sr UX/UI Designer/Developer
Location: Saginaw, MI
UX/UI: The Sr UX/UI designer zeroes in on visual hierarchy and functional minimalism for a more user-focused digital experience and applies that knowledge to humanize an experience that also supports business objectives. Decides how a digital product is laid out. The UX/UI designer works closely with other designers to ensure that every touchpoint that users come across in their interaction with a product conforms to the overall vision created.
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for the following:
- Plan and help build meaningful user experiences that evoke emotion in an easy-to-consume format for the end user.
- Focus on collaboration, fast prototyping, and automation of UX process.
- Produce functional specifications, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work directly with developers, taking complex application workflows and features and transforming them into a simple and elegant user experience.
- Analyze tasks, navigation and flows for a digital application using UX principles.
- Update and style HTML for various Software tools including, but not limited to Salesforce, HubSpot and Episerver CMS.
- Resolve known UI-related bugs/issues with the software.
- Maintain a current strong knowledge of digital best practices and execution methods.
- The UX/UI Designer coordinates with all internal and external resources as necessary to accomplish these objectives and other duties as assigned.
- Thinking about how the digital product “feels” for user.
- Exploring different approaches to solve specific user problems.
- Ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next (and is interpreted easily and quickly).
- Performing user tests to observe and learn from behavior.
- Identifying, refining and iterating verbal and non-verbal stumbling blocks
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience or related technical field, or extensive expertise and knowledge of specific industry and job-related experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- Three or more years’ digital experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of digital design, computer hardware and software systems and technologies, including but not limited to best practices in HTML and CSS.
- Must be positive self-starter and possess a strong work ethic, an ability to meet/exceed deadlines, excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Need to be able to provide a portfolio of your work
No Sponsorship available at this time, must be a US Citizen or GC Holder
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws