Title: Sr. Sterling OMS Developer
Location: Portland, OR
Contract: 9-12 Months
- 9 to 10+ years of IT experience in design, development and implementation.
- 4 plus years of experience designing and implementing Sterling OMS solutions into existing environments.
- Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
- Design of business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Experience in Java/EE and specifically in developing Java based extensions of Sterling OMS.
- Experience in Oracle and Middleware technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders inside and outside of IS as well as vendors and other external entities.
- Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- 4 years of experience in a Sterling production support team lead or related role, which includes:
- Familiarity with WebSphere Commerce.
- Experience with JMS messaging services.
- Additional experience with Sterling WebCallCenter, Sterling WebStore and Sterling RCP would be preferable but not required.
- Kishore Kolluru
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:248-301-2121
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.