Position: Java Developer
Location: Thomasville, NC
Duration: 6 Months to contract to hire
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
Core Java, Full stack experience, Great Communication
Java Developer will be responsible for the design, testing, and implementation of programming applications. This person will work with technical Architect staff and management to design applications and solve business-related problems. He/she will be expected to quickly ramp up on the design and code of existing application and provide support to Jr/Mid level Developers as necessary
- JQuery 2.0+ / HTML5 / AJAX / CSS
- EJB 3.0 / CDI / JPA / JTA / JMS
- Experience using a source-code management systems
- Layered or Tiered application development experience
- Experience with application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere or JBOSS
- Experience working with Oracle
- 7 or more years combined experience as a Java developer
- 1+ years of recent Team Lead or Sr. Level experience
- Expertise developing and debugging using Java/Java EE
- Demonstrate deeper understanding of programming/design/architectural concepts
- Desire/ability to and experience mentoring more junior developers
- Ability to lead a small team of developers
- Ram Chitoori
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:614-923-8749
Click the APPLY button.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.