Role: Integration Lead
Location : Erie, PA
Duration : Long Term
- 10 - 15 Years of IT Experience with a focus on Large Integrations.
- Should have very strong experience and working knowledge of different integration architecture style and different communication protocols for e.g. EAI, SOA, SOI, SOAP, HTTP, JMS, and MQTT etc.
- Should have proven working and implementation experience of one or more messaging S/W (E.g. IBM Message Broker,IIB, MQ, MSMQ), middle ware (Eg. WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss) and ESB (Eg. IBM ESB, OSB, Tibco etc.) Stack of IBM and/or any other vendor like Oracle, Tibco etc.
- Need to have exp on API Connect and Datapower.
- Good to have Experience of Open Source Middleware for e.g. Mule or Open Source Cloud PaaS for e.g. Cloud Foundry or of Mobile Application Integration
- Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and frameworks including technical, security, and regulatory standards
- Proactively research technologies and industry best practices
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor Visa's at this time
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.