Position: SQL Server Developer(Solvas/Wall Street Office)
Duration: Long Term W2 Contract
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
SNR SQL Server Developer with experience with Solvas/Wall Street Office to support a project. Long term rolling contract that can sit remote. The successful candidate will have strong stored procedure knowledge, and the aptitude and ability to troubleshoot / modify existing code.
OverView and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will join a small team of 8 Developers. As a SQL Server Developer, the majority of the work will be maintenance work; however, there will be opportunity to work on new code. The applications you’re supporting are dependent upon one another. One is internal facing, and the other is external facing.
- Maintain and enhance the existing stored procedures, functions and scripts
- Monitor job and transfer queues to ensure they are functioning as expected
- Create and maintain documentation for projects
- Working experience with Solvas/Wall Street Office
- 5+ years of MS SQL Server Development experience
- Strong stored procedure knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot code
- Strong communication – both written and oral
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.