No of positions: 3
Position located in Hanover, MD
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $85/hr c2c
Interview Process: Phone followed by In-person or Skype (if non-local)
Visa: GC EAD, GC or USC
Top 3 skills:
Senior Informatica MDM Developer/Architect with:
1. 3-5 years of experience with Informatica MDM
2. Designing and developing MDM architecture/designs/mappings
3. Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, Informatica, OWB, Oracle Data Integrator
Work on developing MDM requirements, design and develop MDM components in batch and real time mode:
• Independently develop & lead technical design and develop MDM architecture/design/mappings Informatica 10.x MDM MDE
• Lead the solution architecture of the Informatica MDM environment mastering Customer, Person, or Product domains
• Perform technical and data validations to ensure alignment with client requirements and solution design
3 to 5 years’ experience with Informatica MDM
• 7+ years minimum experience in a technical role
• 4 years minimum experience in technical specification design
• Direct, hands-on experience with tier-one applications, databases, and Siebel/ Peoplesoft/ MS CRM as source, such as Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, Informatica, OWB, Oracle Data Integrator
• Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of Modeling, Data Integration, Data Quality/ Data Profiling, IDD
• Experience in creation and/ or usage of MDM Design Specifications, Technical Design Documents.
• Strong ability to analyze functional requirements and design technical solutions according to specifications.
• Comprehensive understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use various modeling tools to document systems and flows.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Keen attention to detail.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.