Position : Software Engineer
Location : Canonsburg, PA
Duration : 6-12 Months Contract to Hire
Interview : In-Person / WebEx
- The Software Engineer’s role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
- This includes configuring, coding, developing, testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- The Software Engineer will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other technical teams where required.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a related field, three (3) years’ experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred
- Certifications in J2EE/Java EE preferred
- Technically fluent in programming languages, with emphasis on Java.
- Basic understanding of JPA and Spring
- Basic understanding of Unix and Windows Utilities
- Basic knowledge in object oriented development tools and methodologies
- Be able to interpret a stack trace and create log entries in code
- Basic knowledge with application deployment in “n-tier” Production environments
- Beginner database and operating systems experience with Oracle and Solaris
- Experience with agile development
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
- Vamsi Vinnakot
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 224-300-4133
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws