Position: Software Developer (559122)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Ann Arbor, MI (Need locals only)
Application/Software Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Works closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Application/Software Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Individuals also provide input to project plans related to the Application Development initiative. Bachelor degree preferred, & 2 years of experience, OR an Associate degree or Developer certification (equivalent to 2 years) & 4 years of experience, OR a high school diploma or GED and 6 years of experience in application development and design components.
- Experience using most current program development technologies (i.e. Oracle, Java) preferred.
SkillRequired / Desired Amount of Experience:
- Related IT Experience with degree - Highly desired - 2 Years
- 2 years of .NET experience (C#) - Required - 2 Years
- 2 years of SQL experience (MS SQL, Oracle) - Required - 2 Years
- Familiar with WebForms, ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET Web API, Entity Framework - Required - 2 Years
- Familiar with Angular JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS - Required - 2 Years
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design - Desired - 2 Years
- Experience with SOAP and REST based services - Desired - 1 Years
- Experience with XML and JSON - Desired - 1 Years
- Knowledge of database design - Desired - 1 Years
- Good written/oral communication skills - Required - 1 Years
- Experience working both individually and in a team environment - Required - 2 Years
- Experience with SVN or another version control system (TFS, etc.) - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM setting - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Understanding of SDLC processes - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Strong analytical skills - Required - 2 Years
- Unit testing skills/experience - Highly desired - 2 Years
- JAVA experience - Highly desired - 2 Years
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Delivery - Desired - 2 Years
- Experience in the financial or energy industries - Nice to have
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship - Required - 1 Years
- Lives sufficiently local to Ann Arbor so as to enable resource to be at work in any weather conditions - Required - 1 Years
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 312-612-2269
Click the APPLY button.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.