Title: Integration Developer
Locaiton: Whiteplains, NY
Duration: 1 year+
The team is looking for a turnkey ready individual and able to understand interfaces quickly. The developer will be responsible for developing the integration interfaces for Bid2Bill (PowerOptix) and Ariba Catalog projects.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding business requirements and define interfaces
- Collaborating with Business and IT teams to set specifications for application integrations
- Develop Integration solutions using Integration Bus, Data Power and ETL tools
- Create or Consume APIs
- Develop comprehensive documentation for integration projects.
- Thoroughly test interfaces for both general error conditions and proper implementation of business logic
- Work with vendors to consume or expose webservices to data exchange.
- Contract Personnel will be called upon to take customer project requirements and objectives for application integration and translate into design and development requirements.
- Develop Message Broker message flows and message sets; configure adapters according to customer requirements and deadlines and in line with established design principles and development standards.
- Experience with ETL tools
- Knowledge of Big Data processes
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Security, messaging practices, principles and standards
- Good understanding of various enterprise systems, SOA methodologies and data transfer mechanisms including Https, FTP, EDI and APIs
- Experience with IoT data integration will be a plus
- Good understanding of low level protocols to transfer high frequency data
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various teams in the organization.
- Must have exceptional team attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in IBM Integration products like MQ, Integration bus and Adapters
- 3+ years of experience in Data Power appliances.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Networking, Network Design, or Computer Programming
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Srikanth Nambaru
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 678-648-6201
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws