Job Title: Application Integration Developer
Job Location: Seattle Metro Area, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Interview Type: In-Person / WebEx
Brief Job Description:
The Application Integration Developer is responsible for designing and developing enterprise Integration solutions. The position will work closely with Enterprise Architects, Middleware Engineer and Application teams to deliver enterprise wide solutions.
- 3+ years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using IBM Integration Bus and IBM MQ
- 2+ years experience coding with ESQL and XML
- Must have proven ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation
- Must have the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of multiple application areas
- Must have the ability to build lasting trusted partnerships across various functional areas and technical disciplines
Preferred job skills:
- Experience working with IBM Transformation Extender (ITX formerly WTX)
- Experience with DataPower and SAP PI/PO integration platforms
- 2+ years iSeries or Unix administration experience
- Experience integrating web services
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems, especially i5/OS (System i / iSeries / AS/400), AIX, Linux, and Windows
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Experience with enterprise ETL (preferably Informatica)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assess functional and nonfunctional requirements and create integration designs to meet both business and technical needs
- Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain integration solutions and process flows usings IBM Integration Bus (aka IIB, WebSphere Message Broker) and IBM MQ in support of multiple business projects.
- Design, development, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of integration components for applications and systems
- Provide 24x7 on-call support of production systems on a rotation basis for IBM MQ and IBM Integration Bus to backup the primary administrators
- Understand, refine and comply with integration standards, guidelines, and best practices for IBM Integration Bus and IBM MQ
- Work with Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor Visa's at this time
- Kishore Kolluru
- email@example.com| Phone:248-301-2121
Click the APPLY button.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.