Openlogix is an IBM Premier Business Partner with a focus around Cloud, Enterprise Mobile, Application Integration, BigData and UX/UI. We are a value-added-reseller of IBM, Amazon and Microsoft products. We also offer contingent & full-time staffing, project outsourcing, offshore services and managed services.
Position: HR and Operations Assistant
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Salary Range: Starts at $12/hr and can go up to $20/hr - depends on your experience.
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid vacation, Health Insurance and Other fringe benefits
Work Hours: Ideal Start time is around 8:30 AM and a typical 8 hour work day is expected aside from 1 hour of Lunchtime.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Computer Skills are a must
- Microsoft Office Skills are a must.
Good to Have:
- Experience with Quickbooks online, collaboration using Google drive and Dropbox, MS Office suite
- Good understanding of Work based immigration and rules.
- College Degree is preferred but not required
- New Employee Onboarding process (Collect New Employee Paperwork, initiate background checks)
- Communicate with Employees.
- Coordinate with the Insurance agent to make changes to employee benefits. (add, delete, modify)
- Handling Employee HR requests
- Process Mail, Look for checks, etc.
- Help with maintenance of state UI, Tax accounts for multi-state payroll
- Deposit checks once a week (Online, not at the bank)
- Assist in internal immigration processes (training provided)
- Use Adhoc reporting from Quickbooks and internal employee management system.
- Assist with filing away paperwork like customer contracts, employee contracts, immigration documents etc.
- Occasionally answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Help with documentation required for tax filing.
- Looking for an energetic, tech-savvy and enthusiastic individual with the experience in performing the above while collaborating with other colleagues.
- The potential candidate should be willing to learn and take on new responsibilities.
NOTE: Please no agencies or recruiters. We intend to fill this ourselves.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.