Title: Senior MuleSoft Lead Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: Direct Hire
- Designs and Develops integration-based applications, unit tests, and supports all programs and processes according to requirements specifications provided by Business Systems Analysts.
- Collaborates with Business Systems Analysts to determine application requirements and specifications. Researches, evaluates, and develops, tests and implements new and/or currently unused functional and technical solutions to enhance the value of business systems.
- Participates in application Architecture and Design Reviews
- Supporting integration applications in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Performs Code Review of integration-based implementations and provides guidance on best Practices
- Provide estimation of software deliverables to management, highlighting risks and ensuring software is delivered per requirements
- Mentors and assists junior software developers as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10 to 12 years of Experience in IT Design and Development.
- 5 to 7 years of Experience with System Integration projects
- Experience with Mulesoft is strongly recommended.
- Experience in Anypoint Studio, Mulesoft Enterprise, Mulesoft Runtime Manager, Mulesoft Management Console, Mulesoft API Manager.
- Should have experiences in skills like Java, XML, JSON, XSD, SOAP services, WSDL, REST services, RAML, JMS, Active MQ, Agile Software Delivery, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins,
- RDMS like Oracle, Github, Unix, Jmeter,
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.