Position : Sr. ETL Developer
Location: IOWA, IA
Duration: 3 months - Contract to Hire
- Perform ETL coding using Pentaho Kettle or Amazon Glue, database programming using MySQL, DB2 or MariaDB and batch scheduling and scripting tools.
- Perform build, test and deploy. Utilize advanced technologies and methods to integrate data systems and other existing platforms such as AWS EMR, S3 and Elasticsearch.
- Design and build system components which reconcile and audit the results of the extract/transform or conversion of data from source systems to the target application.
- Define and manage the data load procedures; facilitate the change data capture.
- Participate in design and delivery of cubes, dashboards and various self-service business intelligence solutions.
- Ten plus years of progressively complex programming/analysis experience.
- Proven successful technical leadership, consultative application of technical and management principles to others, and design skills.
- Strong analysis and design skill
- Strong experience with Kimball Dimensional modeling
- Strong experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
- Successful performance of providing consulting assistance to business and technical communities.
- Experience prioritizing and completing long/short term projects with little supervision.
- Experience documenting procedures for solving business problems.
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
- Vamsi Vinnakot
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 224-300-4133
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.