Position: Project Scheduler
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12 Months
Gas Experience is a plus. Primavera Required. Bachelor's degree required.
1. A gas background with 7 to 10 years.
2. Engineering Degree preferred.
3. Construction experience.
4. Program level scheduling experience.
5. Cost loading and resource loading experience.
6. Master schedule development and maintenance experience.
- Supports project teams and scheduling personnel efforts towards the development of the project plans and translating the project plans into project schedules
- Leads, develops and provides analysis of project schedules (includes, as applicable, CPM software implementation, time impact and delay analysis, and review of periodic schedule updates)
- Ensures the creditability of the information contained in the schedule
- Develops master and detail schedules inclusive of major milestones, detailed WBS assignment of costs, labor and equipment activities, resources leveling, etc.
- Monitors and updates schedule progress toward achieving the desired project completion date and informing management team of changes to schedule outcome.
- Prepares and provides schedule progress reports, trending charts, and schedule analysis and reports forecasts for all significant project activities.
- Analyzes the effects to the critical path activities; identifies changes to the project that affect the schedule, and develops the recovery schedules and alternate courses of action.
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field and the knowledge and experience generally required.
7 + years Primavera experience
7 + years of job relevant experience.
- Santosh Nanda
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 312-612-2269
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws