Duration – 6+ months
Location – Columbus, OH
Rate – OPEN
Visa: GC EAD, GC or USC
***The best candidate would come from a Java backend server development and Architecture experience. This is an integration, SOA project so this person would be responsible for architecting this project.
If someone is a very senior SOA/JAVA TEAM LEAD who has done a lot of solution architecture. This person should have anywhere from 10 – 15 years of expeirence.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
· Credit card Payment experience is very important
· Java experience and docker with springboot (java framework) for SOA – they’re transitioning from IIB to docker, spring boot
· General enterprise experience, SOA
· Camel or mule instead of IIB is fine = messaging and mapping technologies
· CICS = platforms integrated with MVS (mainframe operating system)
· CICD = continuous integration is a priority
· Junit testing and the type of unit testing they do
· Experience integrating with Equifax is not required but would be extremely sought after
firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone: 248-480-8189
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.