Position: C# Developer- Full Stack
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12 month contract (possible extension)
- Pure C# developer – full stack – agile – with understanding of writing web APIs to deploy into Azure.
- Team has mature DevOps CI/CD pipeline and all developer needs to do is to take the services (consume from CI/CD) and leverage to deploy code.
- Nice to have some exposure or experience with Powershell scripting.
- Focus of role is to create secure APIs that maintain public and partner APIs standards.
- Also to admin code into portals using MVC.
- Responsible for the development of resilient and scalable, services, and API’s in an agile development environment (Scrum) that targets a mix of on-premise and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions.
- Candidates should possess a demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently translate business and technical requirements into working software.
- Full stack (front end and back end) developer
- C#, creation of Web APIs
- Azure cloud development
- MS Test and Unit test
Nice to Have:
- The Interoperability Systems department develops and maintains the public, partner, and private API’s that allow efficient and reliable communication between PharMerica’s internal systems and external business partners.
- Team members in this department are well-versed in the various industry standards for the secure electronic exchange of healthcare information, including NCPDP SCRIPT 10.6, HL7, SNOMED, and others.
- In addition to developing and maintaining the applications that enable PharMerica’s core ePrescribing workflow, this team owns the applications that interconnect many of our legacy applications to our modern cloud-based applications, as well as several advanced web-based administration applications that provide transaction monitoring and dashboard metrics.
- Design and development of various services and micro services required to achieve the desired application features
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of scalable and resilient data persistence solutions
- Actively involved in the development and maintenance of both new and existing applications and reusable code libraries
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving technical problems and application incidents
- Responsible for code reviews and project documentation
- Provide recommendations to improve existing applications and processes
- Mentor junior team members and aid in their development
- Assist lead developer in establishing standards and best practices
- Responsible for task planning and estimation.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining public and partner API’s including a demonstrated understanding of concepts like semantic versioning and backwards compatibility, security, and scalability
- Experience integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Experience with, and a strong demonstrated understanding of, product life-cycle management in an agile setting
- Demonstrated ability to collaborated across teams and with diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to learn and apply new technologies to build highly scalable software
Skills / Technologies:
- Microservices Architectures
- Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Service Bus
- Event-based Publish / Subscribe (Pub/Sub) Architectures
- Domain Driven Design concepts
- Automated Unit Testing / Integration Testing
- Dependency injection
- MVC and MVVM
- VSTS work management, release management
- Azure PaaS services
- Azure AD integration
- Kishore Kolluru
- email@example.com| Phone:248-301-2121
Click the APPLY button.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.