Position: Sr. Oracle WebLogic Admin
Location: Portland, Oregon
Duration: 18 Months
- Work as a Senior WebLogic / Oracle SOA OSB Administrator administering several WebLogic, SOA & OSB instances.
- Administration tasks include install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot WebLogic Suite of products, develop scripts to automate administrative functions, set up Cluster, Tune & monitor WebLogic suite of products, Create JDBC, JMS, MQ and various other JEE resource, provide application deployment and troubleshooting support to multiple developments, testing & production environments/teams, provide 24 X 7 On Call support on rotation with other administrators.
- Oracle WebLogic Suite 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle SOA 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle OSB 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Coherence 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 11G,12C and above
- Five or more years of full-time experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization
- Experience in installing, configuring, deployment, troubleshooting and administering one or more of the above-mentioned products on Linux platforms.
- Extensive experience with clustering and tuning
- Set up security for the products listed above.
- Applying fix patches and fix packs
- Able to setup SSL/LDAP configurations for the products listed above
- Extensive experience creating JEE resources
- Strong Java/JEE, XML & web services troubleshooting ability
- Ability to automate admin functions using Jython, Ant & Shell scripts
- Good networking and UNIX operating system skills
- General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-line tools to debug network/firewall connectivity. Tools such as curl, ssh and other O/S related commands like netstat, ps, IPconfig, route etc.
- OUAF(Oracle Utility Application Framework)
- Appdynamics Application Performance Monitoring
- DevOps automation using Jenkins and DevOps tools
- Meridian EDMS for Oracle Utility Code & Config Deployment
- Experience Installing & Supporting Oracle Utility Applications like CC&B, MDM, ODM, SOM & SGG
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.