Position : Oracle Database Admin
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Duration : 6-12 Months (Contract to hire)
- At least three (3) years experience in the design, administration, programming, and support of Oracle databases in a distributed Unix (Solaris preferred) computing environment.
- Thorough understanding of the Oracle database architecture and solid theoretical knowledge of relational database techniques
- Thorough understanding of Oracle database performance tuning, design, security, scalability and industry best practices for administration
- Experience in data extract, migration, queuing, and replication facilities
- Proficient Oracle PL/SQL and SQL coding skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
- Proficient Oracle SQL performance tuning and optimization skills
- Experience with Unix scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell, Perl)
Note: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor Visa at this time.
- Vamsi Vinnakot
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 224-300-4133
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.