Openbay is seeking high-energy Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to conduct outbound phone outreach as the first representative of our products and services and the first phase of our sales process as we build our customer base and company. In this key revenue-generating role, you will pitch our SaaS business solutions and marketplace offerings to automotive service businesses for the purpose of delivering qualified prospect leads and scheduling online system demos for sales reps. This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated, self-starters to join a hyper-growth tech company and sales team.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct initial phone and email outreach to prospect automotive service providers.
- Quickly establish a rapport to identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer and present a compelling, credible business case for Openbay's products and services.
- Generate genuine interest in Openbay's products and services through phone conversations and emails.
- Schedule software demos and discovery meetings with prospects for sales representatives.
- Consistently achieve target numbers of activities (outbound calls and meetings/demos scheduled with qualified leads) per day/week/month.
- Use prospecting strategies to identify target accounts.
- Leverage CRM to track and prioritize sales activities and build/update our customer and prospect database.
Who We’re Looking For
You’re a high-energy, motivated, self-starter who can work independently to achieve results. You are also a collaborative team member who desires to contribute to the growth and success of Openbay.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role and play a key role impacting the value of a fast-growing company.
- Passionate desire to exceed goals and achieve consistent results.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade, consult, and confidently communicate with customers.
- Organized work approach and handles rejection with resilience.
- Outstanding phone, writing and listening skills.
- Excellent computer skills with ability to expertly navigate between CRM and online meetings and demo sites.
- Previous experience as a BDR or in inside sales position and working with CRM systems a plus.
- Interest or knowledge in the automotive industry a plus.
- Flexibility working outside of normal hours in order to book appointments and achieve goals.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.