Openbay is looking for a Product Manager to join our small but growing team working to transform the consumer automotive repair services industry. As the Product Manager for our marketplace product, you will be working closely with our engineers and designers. We’re looking for a generalist who can balance the needs of Product management and agile development and serve as a key member of the engineering team in the role of Scrum Master.
What You’ll Do
- Successfully partner with engineers to quickly and efficiently release products.
- Manage multiple projects with shifting priorities ensuring delivery of updates and releases by aggressive deadlines.
- Develop and maintain the Marketplace product roadmap.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses and work cross-functionally to discover new opportunities.
- Define stories and develop acceptance criteria.
- Understand the work and facilitate alignment on vision and scope of the work while using agile principles to deliver the work iteratively.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics and use retrospectives to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Apply agile software development principles and appropriate metrics to guide teams to consistently deliver high quality working software.
Who We’re Looking For
You’re experienced and curious and love to learn new things and challenge yourself. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2-5 years product management experience within a BtoC, BtoB or SaaS development environment.
- Prior experience writing stories, acceptance criteria, functional testing, story sign off and competitive analysis.
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master and worked within a test driven development environment.
- Technical expertise and experience with project management, wireframing and design tools such as Jira, Sketch, Keynote, InDesign and Omnigraffle.
- Software development experience (Java/Node/CSS/HTML/DB).
- A BA or BS degree in Engineering, Business or a related field.