As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for owning, managing, and driving the full sales process from the first contact through closing new sales. The position requires strong prospecting, effective communication, presentation and closing skills.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to ensure success.
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM. Actively update sales.
activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data
- Own the entire sales process: new lead outreach, opportunity management,
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Perform product demonstrations for qualified leads
- Help potential customers discover needs and how we can deliver
- Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business.
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while
maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
- Previous experiences working in maintenance or facility management services preferred
Check us out at www.onupkeep.com
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
Hit "Apply Now" to have the opportunity to revolutionize the entire enterprise software space!
We recently raised $13 million from some of the top VCs. Read more about it on our blog!