OneSignal is looking to bring on a VP of Sales and Business Development to lead all sales efforts, develop sales strategies & initiatives and to manage our existing sales team. We’re looking for someone who has led sales across all aspects of an early startup.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our CEO and our exec team to lead all aspects of Sales and Business Development.
Get in touch with us if you:
- Have 4+ years experience leading Sales and BD, including at an early stage SaaS or Mobile focused company.
- Are an Entrepreneurial sales leader and creative thinker who thrives in a fast moving environment
- Have experience strategizing and creating initiatives with C-Level teams
- Have experience supporting and managing a rapidly scaling sales team and company
- Are highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a keen attention to detail
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Onboard, mentor and train sales team members to help them meet their individual goals
- Optimize processes between Operations and Sales to ensure smooth client onboarding and support
- Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential for new clients
- Communicate goals and achievements to the company
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of OneSignal’s product and services.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Promote a collaborative team environment to deliver on OneSignal’s monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- Attract, hire, onboard and retain top sales talent
- Salary: 175k-225k / 300k OTE
- Equity: 1%-1.5%
San Mateo, CA or New York, NY
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.