We're looking for an experienced Head of Product to join OneSignal's leadership team and build a world class Product Management organization.
We’re a small, fast-growing team. Owing to our size, you’ll be expected to work in several different areas of the business including design, marketing, process refinement, support, and potentially development.
What you’ll be doing
- Joining OneSignal’s executive team to ship products, help craft the vision and set the roadmap for our engineering team.
- Owning the product roadmap and setting expectations both internally and externally on deadlines.
- Communicating the value of the product to clients.
- Understanding the mobile product ecosystem, especially when it comes to Push, Marketing Automation, and Email to assist in setting long term strategy.
- Owning the roadmap and managing the entire product introduction lifecycle from fact-finding to product shipment.
- Developing metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
- Working with OneSignal’s engineering team to guide technical implementation, set priorities, time schedules, and maintain a fast delivery cadence of product improvements.
- Building a world class Product Management organization.
Qualities we look for
- Friendliness and empathy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently as well
- Love of learning
- While this isn't an engineering role, we are an engineering-driven startup and we're looking for a very technical product management leader.
- Being an expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and the product development process.
- Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- At least 4 years of experience in a product management role.
- Being up to speed on mobile and web trends.
- Experience interviewing and communicating with customers.
- Experience using product management software, github, design tools, and data analysis tools.
- Salary: $160k - $210k
- Equity: 0.8% - 1.2%
San Mateo, CA
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.