We’re seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager - Push Strategic Accounts to lead the our most strategic partnerships with our top publishers. We’re looking for someone who has led the on-boarding and scaling of strategic partnerships with mobile and website publishers who leverage OneSignal for Push Notifications.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our VP of Business Development and our team to help to onboard, integrate and scale the OneSignal SDK into their apps and websites. All of our Enterprise publishers along with our high MAU free clients will be managed by you. The role is focused on two main responsibilities -- retaining/growing our top existing publishers and on-boarding new publishers.
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing startup.
- Want to be the first team member on account management with the ability to help build the whole team.
- Want to work harder than you’ve ever worked before in your career but also get the ability to set your own ceiling and work closely with your manager to improve.
- Enjoy working on a small team, have a large impact and have the trust of the team.
- Have at least 2 years of prior experience in roles that include working with mobile publishers, working with SDKs, mobile marketing, account management and/or adtech.
- Are looking work closely with our product team to be the voice of our largest publishers.
- Managing top OneSignal publishers using our free/paid push platform across a book of business of 50+ publishers.
- Grow the MAU from existing publishers on a quarterly basis.
- Onboard new signed clients to use OneSignal SDK / Platform for Push.
- Educate existing publishers about new products and features.
- Demo the OneSignal Platform to new publishers.
- Build the template / playbook for all future Account Managers.
- Salary: $75k - $106k
- Equity: 0.15% - 0.3%
New York, NY
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.