We're looking for an architect who can help us provide a delightful support experience for every client (either large or small).
OneSignal adds on average about 1000 clients daily and we’re continuing to grow fast.
We believe support is more than simply answering questions -- it's also a way to better understand the needs of our clients and to find ways to make our service easier to use. The technical nature of the questions we receive and the opportunities to improve OneSignal's dashboard, API’s and SDK’s make this a role that will give you the opportunity to learn and apply new technologies each day
What you'll be doing
- Working with clients to integrate our API’s, SDK’s and share best-practices
- Solving SDK technical challenges that require debugging the SDK code on test devices
- Solving API technical challenges that require building test applications
- Working with sales and technical account managers to help customer deployments
- Building a knowledge-base of commonly asked questions/answers
- Helping to onboard enterprise clients.
- Implementing ways to make OneSignal's services easier and more intuitive to use.
- Working with clients to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Triaging support to other engineers.
- Building tools and bots to automate the process of support.
- Working with OneSignal’s product team to improve documentation and create video tutorials.
- Offering world class support to both experienced developers and beginners.
Qualities we look for
- Has some programming experience and wants to become a better programmer.
- Is seeking a career path of being a full-stack developer or leading a support engineering team.
- Enjoys working with customers via e-mail and chat and in-person.
- Gets excited about the opportunity to join a small but fast growing startup company.
- Salary: $100k - $140k
- Equity: 0.1% - 0.2%
San Mateo, CA
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.