This is no small feat, but the effort is well worth it: Our clients rave about the quality, documentation, and ease of use of our service.
We're looking for a skilled developer to help us build upon and maintain SDKs across over a dozen platforms. The right candidate must have the skill and confidence to learn new programming languages, programming techniques, and fearlessly troubleshoot bugs in mobile devices and web browsers.
- Writing high quality code in previously unfamiliar programming languages.
- Creating and maintaining open source SDKs used by hundreds of thousands of developers.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a polyglot programmer and enjoys learning new programming languages.
- Has built and published a native app for Android.
- Enjoys diving deep to find solutions to tricky bugs.
- Gets excited about the opportunity to join a small but fast growing startup company.
- Salary: $110k - $140k
- Equity: 0.1% - 0.15%
San Mateo, CA
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.