We’re seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to lead our enterprise publisher sales efforts. We’re looking for someone who has experience building a pipeline, pitching enterprise mobile app publishers/websites and signing them to annual enterprise contracts. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable signing annual SaaS contracts in the $25-100K range while managing a pipeline of 100+ active deals.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our VP of Business Development and our team to help to sign, integrate and work with our account management team to onboard new publishers. The role is focused on signing new enterprise publishers to the OneSignal push platform.
Get in touch with us if you
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing startup and be the first person selling this product
- Want to work harder than you’ve ever worked before in your career but also get the ability to set your own ceiling and work closely with your manager to excel
- Enjoy working on a small team, have a large impact and have the trust of the team
- Have at least 3 years of prior experience in roles that include Experience selling mobile SDKs especially analytics, CRM or marketing automation/push. Sales experience in adtech, digital media or marketing solutions is also acceptable
- Have a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Are looking to work closely with Product to add features, capabilities and integrations that will help you to better win head to head deals against other vendors
- Managing a pipeline of publishers with over 1M MAU looking to use OneSignal for push
- Working toward meeting or exceeding a sales goal agreed upon with your manager on a quarterly basis
- Comfortable with the high level technical details of the product and capable of answering technical questions from the lead decision makers
- Sourcing, Pitching and managing a pipeline of publishers across or free and paid push platform, including suggesting changes to the pitch to better address publisher needs
- Providing feedback to Product and Engineering on what features will help to close new clients and/or are preventing deals from closing
- Salary: $90k - $145k
- Equity: 0.05% - 0.15%
New York, NY
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.