Who We Are:
- We are a technology design firm that specializes in smart home automation
- We are partnered with the top architecture firms in New York City
- We work in a fun open office environment that encourages and creativity and collaboration
- We are a growing company with plenty of room for advancement for the right person
Part-time opening for a CAD draftsperson with an interest in audio-visual and environmental control system design. An ideal candidate is enthusiastic, good-natured, approaches challenges with a positive attitude, enjoys working in a dynamic team-oriented environment and possesses a strong sense of urgency. We are a young, rapidly-growing company with room for advancement for the right candidate. The position would allow for flexible hours to accommodate academic schedules.
Assist Project Manager & System Designers with:
- Detailed Installation Schematics
- Theater Design
- Wiring Diagrams
- System Concepts
- Window Schedules
- Intermediate Experience with AutoCAD for Mac and/or Windows and Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
- Must be available 6-12 Hours a week
Location: Please apply only if currently residing in New York City (5 Boroughs).
Rate: $18-$20/ hr