Oncora is an oncology software and data company dedicated to helping physicians and scientists collect and use real-world data to improve outcomes for cancer patients. Our machine learning algorithms, which are deployed in active clinical environments, accurately predict oncology outcomes such as unplanned hospitalization, survival, and recurrence. Our software products include: a data capture system for radiation oncology clinical care, a data warehouse that leverages connections to other healthcare software systems such as EMRs, and PACS, to amass real-world, regulatory-grade oncology data, a machine learning platform to train and validate predictive models of key oncology events, a machine learning API to power external software tools, and a virtual clinical trial platform that allows pharma and device companies to leverage automated medical image analysis to advance new technologies in the fight to cure cancer. We work with world-leading cancer centers such as MD Anderson and Northwell Health, global device companies such as Varian Medical Systems, and innovative biopharma companies. Our team is mission-driven to its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate product manager to help us create software, machine learning, and data products for the fight against cancer. As a PM on the Oncora team, you will work closely with the CEO, the engineering team, the data science team, and with our customers. You will be ultimately responsible for organizing input from all of these stakeholders and creating engineering and product documentation such as roadmaps, wireframes, and requirements documents. You will help develop and guide Oncora’s product strategy as we grow and expand. The products you build will directly impact oncologists and cancer patients. You should expect to split your time between meeting with customers and partners, meeting with internal team members, and creating thoughtful products and documentation based on your vision and feedback. The ideal candidate is highly creative and technically savvy.
- Evaluate, scope, and prioritize product features
- Write product specifications and user stories for upcoming features
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams on product scoping and story mapping
- Assist with cross-functional projects and launches through planning, execution, monitoring and managing incoming customer feedback
- Collaborate with senior leadership and cross-functional teams (marketing, customer success, sales, data science).
- Participate in user research and quantitative data analysis, working directly with internal and external stakeholders to inform prioritization and design
- Help with limited customer support (e.g. technical support) to inform end user empathy and collaborate with marketing on launch plans and communication
- Ensure delivery of highest quality products, collaborating with QA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (science, physics, engineering, math, etc.)
- Experience as a medical physicist, dosimetrist, or member of the radiation oncology care team
- High attention to detail and strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Analytical background and familiarity with software development basics.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence in a clinical environment
- Creativity and empathy (building delightful experiences, eye for detail, out of the box thinking)
- Project management experience (ability to structure tasks for yourself and others and to troubleshoot independently)
- Experience with UX design and wireframing
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
- Salary: $90-120k
- 401k, health and dental insurance, flexible vacation, paid parental leave
- eBooks, online courses, home office budget
- Work with smart, passionate people on a product that will have a direct impact on the lives of cancer patients
Sorry, we do not offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Oncora Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.