OMNY is a data marketplace where health systems and providers can share de-identified data sets with external parties such as pharma, med device companies, research institutes, etc. We've been growing incredibly quickly and are signing health systems in as quickly as three months from first convo.
Health systems face considerable economic headwinds, rendering them unable to start new clinical initiatives, expand care offerings, add to their staff. At OMNY, we're enabling health systems to develop a more stable business model by utilizing data as an asset.
With considerable data volume on our platform, we’re excited to hire a leader to build on our pharma efforts and scale them by building a world class organization.
This person will have previously provided data-insights, consulting services, etc. into commercial groups (e.g., market access, branding, sales) at pharma.
Start Date: IMMEDIATE
Reporting to: Co-founder, COO
This individual will help lead and execute on our data partnerships efforts with pharma. We’ve been successful in garnering considerable interest and commitments from pharma already. We’d love for you to help take us to the next level.
- Lead data sales efforts into data groups, and insight sales into commercial groups (market access, HEOR, brand teams)
- Develop and manage relationships with director+ level individuals at pharma companies in commercial (market access, marketing, product, branding, etc.), and data functions
- Identify creative solutions: Develop contract structures and unique approaches to solving a customer's known problems
- Manage multiple client stakeholders: Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers, approvers and decision makers across the customer relationship and influence them to act quickly
- Manage the business: Determine expected returns on potential contracts, estimates of market potential and necessary investment to successfully engage leading pharmaceutical companies
- Market awareness: Stay on top of the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory environment, emerging policy developments and customer priorities to incorporate into strategic sales approach
- Influence leadership: Provide feedback to the leadership team regarding pharmaceutical customer response to partnership opportunities, with proactive solutions in-mind
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Entrepreneurial: You'll have the opportunity to influence and grow with a rapidly growing enterprise that is high-energy, supportive and fun
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Results-focused: Have deep relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders and have shown a proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success
- A leader: Can set an agenda that is aggressive, but realizable, and wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life. Gets energy from solving difficult problems
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional project management, articulation of issues and an ability to navigate OMNY stakeholders across teams to solve problems
Required Background, Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of selling data-insights, consulting services at pharma
- Strong, established industry relationships
- Strong preference for experience with commercial functions and data groups in pharma
- Strong understanding of data and insights needs of multiple pharma archetypes, and demonstrated success of converting data into actionable and meaningful insights
- Comfort with working in a (very) fast paced environment
- Experience managing and developing leaders
- MBA a plus, not required
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package consisting of cash (base, bonus), and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Collaborative and engaging work environment
OMNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law