OMNY is a data marketplace where health systems and providers can share de-identified data sets with external parties such as pharma, med device companies, research institutes, etc. We've been growing incredibly quickly and are looking to build out our sales team.
Health systems face considerable economic headwinds, rendering them unable to start new clinical initiatives, expand care offerings, add to their staff. At OMNY, we're enabling health systems to develop a more stable business model by utilizing data as an asset.
Our data-partnerships with health systems are mission critical for our growth as a company. We are incredibly excited to build this vision into a company, and are looking for leaders to help lead the way in partnering with additional healthcare providers.
We are busier than we can handle. We’re backed by great investors, have offices in SF, ATL and are rapidly scaling the company across commercial, operations, product and tech.
With our healthcare provider sales pipeline growing faster than we can schedule meetings we excited to hire a leader to help us revolutionize the healthcare industry as we build a world class organization.
Start Date: Q2 2020
Reporting to: Co-founder, COO
This individual will help lead and execute on our data partnerships efforts with health systems and care networks. We've been successful in signing almost 1,000 facilities. We're looking forward to having you take this to the next level.
- Strike data partnerships with targeted health systems and care networks
- Develop and manage relationships with C-level executives at healthcare providers across the U.S.
- Lead the data strategy for each client based on their available data sources in coordination with the implementation team
- Manage the pipeline of sales relationships from beginning to the end constantly looking for ways to shorten the sales cycle
- Forecasting account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
Required Background, Qualifications:
- 7+ years Healthcare Enterprise-level SaaS sales experience
- Successful sales track record meeting/exceeding annual sales quotas
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders at C-suite and LOB leaders
- Knowledge of the healthcare data ecosystem
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be required at times
- Strong, established industry relationships
- Comfort with working in a (very) fast paced environment
- Experience managing and developing leaders
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Collaborative and engaging work environment
OMNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law