OMNY is a data marketplace where health systems and providers can share de-identified data sets with external parties such as pharma, med device companies, research institutes, etc. We've been growing incredibly quickly and are signing health systems in as quickly as three months from first convo.
Health systems face considerable economic headwinds, rendering them unable to start new clinical initiatives, expand care offerings, add to their staff. At OMNY, we're enabling health systems to develop a more stable business model by utilizing data as an asset.
Since we work alongside and for health systems, our data is incredibly rich, broad and near real-time. We are building a big company based on a bigger vision, and are looking for curious, and gritty leaders to join us!
We are busier than we can handle. We’re backed by great investors, have offices in SF, ATL and are rapidly scaling the company across commercial, operations, product and tech.
What We're Looking For:
We're seeking an experienced marketing director to lead us on a broad range of matters including marketing positioning strategy, content build-out and management, and lead development and management.
Estimated start date: August / September 2020
- Help guide on company positioning as it relates to customers, competitors, partners, investors and employees
- Lead execution of marketing initiatives from start to finish
- Analyze customer insights, trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and content
- Drive, manage and optimize lead gen through marketing campaigns, marketing website, etc.
- Help develop and manage overall brand and corporate identify
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage content based on media (online, offline, etc), stage of sales funnel, and audience
- Manage and track OMNY's online presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Use CRM tools such as Hubspot to lead targeted marketing campaigns sometimes in coordination with sales activities
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies and generate more qualified leads
- Help plan, execute trade shows
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in direct marketing, marketing management roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package consisting of cash (base, bonus), and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Collaborative and engaging work environment
OMNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law