OMNY is a data marketplace where health systems and providers can share de-identified data sets with external parties such as life science companies. We've been growing incredibly quickly and are signing health systems in as quickly as three months from first convo.
We are busier than we can handle. We’re backed by great investors, have offices in SF, ATL and are rapidly scaling the company across commercial, operations, product and tech.
Start Date: IMMEDIATE
Type: Full time
Location: Atlanta, GA or SF, CA or NY, NY
PHARMA OFFERING DIRECTOR
Working with the Sales team, this role is accountable for developing and leading the collection, interpretation of all aspects of data insight from our data to inform and enhance decision making across our customers' brand teams and those that support that. This is a hands-on role that leads the synthesis of a variety of data and information into actionable opportunities with the opportunity to build a team and function.
You will leverage available tools and resources to provide insight and guidance based upon a deep knowledge of brands, sales, market environment and evolving health care systems, customers.
Analysis: conduct necessary analyses using OMNY’s data to identify and understand dynamic business issues to assist with sales efforts
- Design custom analyses in R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
- Identify business needs proactively and build research/analysis with foresight
- Serve as the in-house expert on competitive data assets used by pharma, life-sciences. Understand when those data sets are used, by what groups, for what analyses
Hand-to-hand sales combat:
- Assist with data-heavy sales diligence and vetting calls with data management teams from life science customers
- Help guide data acquisition strategy: what data we should be asking of our hospitals, and health system suppliers
- Collaborate cross functionally with customer facing teams, internal insight colleagues, outsourced partners, and consultants as needed.
- Must: 3-4 years direct experience in commercial data analytics and management at top 15 pharma (by revenue)
- Strong analytics capability / business acumen with ability to understand and interpret information from multiple sources.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to explain concepts or plans in a simple concise manner.
- Ability to perform market assessments (using multiple quantitative and qualitative sources) to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of secondary data sources (IMS, Symphony, FlatIron, Integrichain, Komodo Health, etc.)
- Comfort with ambiguity with the ability to challenge traditional thinking to solve problems.
- Ability to lead without authority
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across groups of diverse backgrounds and skills
- Ability to provide informational and analytical support for leadership in a timely and effective manner through seamless integration with other members of Customer Insight.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Advanced Quantitative Degree (Statistics, Engineering, or Economics) or Advanced Degree (i.e. MBA)
- Experience with SAS/Base, SAS/Stat
- Experience in statistical analysis - ANOVA-ANCOVA, Regression analysis, Optimization and Simulation
- Experience in presenting to large teams with senior members
- Project/program management expertise.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment.
OMNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law