Who We Are:
OMNY is a healthcare data exchange where life sciences companies can access granular, complete, near real-time de-identified data from health systems and providers.
Our revolutionary platform provides healthcare companies with a frictionless experience: high time to value with no integrations, and handles de-identification and monetization with buying parties. Our marketplace ensures complete control, security, and data governance for data sellers and data buyers.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive the vision of data products at OMNY. This Product Manager will need to understand customer data, customer needs, market trends, and competitive offerings and be able to formulate data products that will perform successfully in OMNY’s marketplace.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze market opportunities and data needs of data buyers and map available data sets to these market opportunities
- Identify competitive data products and develop strategies for winning against competition
- Translate market analysis and competitive analysis into clear use cases and product requirements
- Take field requests and feedback from sales and reality check them with delivery and data strategy to create requirements
- Develop and define how data products look to customers including raw data, data visualization, and data insights to deliver a complete solution for a target market
- Manage the portfolio like a “product” with a clearly defined roadmap, positioning, and key performance indicators (KPIs) and prioritize the development and creation of data products
- Define user stories, clear acceptance criteria, and processes for the delivery team to build offers from multiple data sets in a scalable way
- Assist with quality assurance (QA) of data products
- Work closely with delivery team to establish a pricing model, guidelines, and policies to standardize pricing of data products.
- Monitor and analyze trends and KPIs to determine how well data products are performing in the market and manage the life cycle of the data product based on KPIs.
- Develop concise and effective documentation for all data products to ensure external customers are aware of how product offerings support their needs and internal teams are able to promote data products to customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, data science, statistics, or a quantitative/scientific field
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device/healthcare industry
- Experience managing data products/data modeling/data processing/business intelligence
- Strong knowledge of healthcare data and industry practices
- Highly analytical and able to synthesize and make sense of large data sets
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work with minimal direction and drive results
- Experience with SQL and ETL processes preferred
- Product management and Agile experience preferred
- EHR experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits